Home > Windows 7 > 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

Contents

Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Jan 18, 2005 I've been trying to figure this out for a while. If you are using Microsoft Windows 2000, substitute this directory for the "winnt" directory. This will overwrite the current versions of these files with backup copies. To do this you must have the Microsoft Windows XP CD. his comment is here

Is there any hope to fix it without the cd-rom? Please let me know. Once the above two files have been copied, type exit to exit the MS-DOS window. cd\windows\repair copy autoexec.nt c:\windows\system32 copy config.nt c:\windows\system32 In the above example, we use the "windows" directory. http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000715.htm

16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

No one else had the answer...but you. Once I got onto my errous ways and typed the correct CD Rom Cdrive Letter....All the above worked 100% and on re-boot the 16-Bit Cd Rom prgm Installed like Clockworks. Search for config.nt: Windows XP Go to Start > Search. In the left panel, choose All files and folders. In the All or part of the file name field, type: config.nt Click the Search Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Dec 22, 2004 Downloading this program fixed the problem in XP for me.

Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.16-bit MS-DOS Subsystempath to the program that you are trying to start or installconfig.nt The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows Skip to Navigation Skip to Content Windows IT Pro Search: Connect With Us TwitterFacebookGoogle+LinkedInRSS IT/Dev Connections Forums Store Register Log In Display name or email address: * Password: * Remember Which makes me suspect it's one of them causing the problem. Config.nt Download The sytem file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications.

Choose 'Close' to terminate the application. 5) 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem drive:\programpath SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\VirtualDeviceDrivers. Why can't I use RunAs under Windows XP on a program located on a mapped drive? 6 Why can't I use RunAs under Windows XP on a program located on a Tip:To restore these files back to their original format, you can expand the files from your Microsoft Windows XP or 2000 restore CD. http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000715.htm I did search on the autoexec.nt and there was original file under other directory so I just copied and placed it under the System 32 directory and now I can run

Prep4PDF preserves interactivity in PowerPoint presentations when you convert to PDF AUTOEXEC.NT, CONFIG.NT - The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications Problem You start to Config.nt The System File Is Not Suitable For Running Windows 7 Choose 'Close' to terminate the application. I am trying to download music to my MP3 player and get this message. Previous Back to PPT FAQ Index Next Contents © 1995 - 2015 Stephen Rindsberg, Rindsberg Photography, Inc.

Config.nt File Download

And the path is pointing to \Windows\system32. go to this web-site autoexec.nt), select the location to restore from (this will either be your Windows XP CD or a folder named i386 on your hard disk) and enter the name of the folder 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7 If the file was removed, do the following. 1. Config.nt Windows 7 this is what im getting from my pc.

dos=high, umbdevice=%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\himem.sysfiles=40  Go to File > Save. Close Notepad. Reboot the computer and re-run your installation or application.  If Config.nt does not exist in the System32 folder  In the Search Results window find this content Now go to C:\Windows\System32, right-click some empty space in the folder window and select Paste. Database administrator? Support Product Support e-file Diagnostics and Rejections Software Delivery Contact Us Find My Sales Consultant Search Video Library I want to... Config.nt Windows Xp

Thanks again. Log In or Register to post comments Please Log In or Register to post comments. In the document, type the following: "@ECHO OFF lh %SystemRoot%\system32\mscdexnt.exe lh %SystemRoot%\system32\redir lh %SystemRoot%\system32\dosx.exe SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 P330 T3" Then save the file as autoexec.nt making sure that you do weblink Supercharge your PowerPoint productivity with Previous Back to PPT FAQ Index Next Support the PPT FAQ PPTools Image Export converts PowerPoint slides to high-quality images.

Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Jul 9, 2005 I have the similar problem that requires DOSX.EXE in AUTOEXEC.NT (The Win16 Subsystem is unable to Application running is not safe. This will stop the autoexec.nt file from being removed during the reboot process.

Looking to get things done in web development?

Español Deutsch Français Português Italiano Nederlands Greek Japanese Korean Chinese Supercharge your PPT Productivity with PPTools content authoring & site maintenance by Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Mar 10, 2005 "@ECHO OFF" "lh %SystemRoot%\system32\mscdexnt.exe" "lh %SystemRoot%\system32\redir lh %SystemRoot%\system32\dosx.exe" "SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 P330 T3" each of Choose 'Close' to terminate the application. 2) 16-bit MS-DOS Subsystem path to the program that you are trying to start or install config.nt The system file is not suitable for running dBforumsoffers community insight on everything from ASP to Oracle, and get the latest news from Data Center Knowledge.

Below is an example of the full error message you will see when encountering this issue. ANY HELP PLEASE! Thanks. http://renoscanner.com/windows-7/userinit-exe-application-error-windows-7.html Choose 'Close' to terminate the application.

Once the above files have been successfully copied, type exit to close the MS-DOS window. C:\Windows\System32\Autoexec.nt The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Sometimes windows updates or other software updates delete your autoexec.nt file from the system32 folder. All rights reserved.

Skip to the next section. Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Dec 14, 2004 Followed the Instructions from above to the letter and it would not work for me with Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Nov 23, 2004 thanks for the great advise. PPT2HTML exports HTML even from PowerPoint 2010 and 2013, gives you full control of PowerPoint HTML output, helps meet Section 508 accessibility requirements Merge Excel data into PowerPoint presentations to create

I cant tell youhow happy you have made me!!! Please click to close or ignore. In the MS-DOS Window, type the below commands. Insert the Microsoft Windows XP CD into the computer.

If I try to manually start a DOS console (Run -> CMD) and then try to start DOSX.EXE manually, DOSX.EXE start (proving that the path works) and displays: File not found Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Dec 6, 2004 My computer came with XP, and has no install disc with it. Log In or Register to post comments Anonymous User (not verified) on Feb 28, 2005 Total useless. Thank You!!!